Thursday 22 December 2011

Some Christmas Cheers and Beers

With all the preparations for festivities I haven't had as much chance to get out and about as I would have liked - although I did sneak in a walk close near the Druid's Temple, just outside Masham whilst shopping for Christmas presents so watch out for the report and pictures in the New Year.



In the meantime I made a stop off in Leyburn for some goodies and was pleased to find a selection of celebration ales from the Yorkshire Dales Brewing Co. I also got to see what must be one of the best views of Wensleydale, from The Shawl which is a couple of minutes away from Leyburn market place.


Having watched the number of my blog followers grow and grow, I aim to keep up a high standard of regular entries with reports, photos and news items, so thank you for inspiring me to keep going. I wish you all a cheerful Christmas and a Happy New Year, I hope you get the chance to get outside and and enjoy the scenery!

view of Penhill from The Shawl in Leyburn



No comments:

Post a Comment